For the entrepreneur issue, we are focusing on the things (phrases) that an entrepreneur would say regarding business and business techniques. Coming in at number one is “Thank you for the business and continued partnership”.
2. (To assistant) Please get [person of importance]on the phone. Thanks.
3. I don’t think it’s going to work out. So, we have to let you go. I certainly wish you all the best.
4. It’s a process.
5. I don’t think that’s in the budget.
6. No, I haven’t tried that. Bartender, can I have two of those, please?
7. Let’s meet for lunch to go over the project.
8. I’m busy right now, I’ll get back to you shortly.
9. What’s the bottom line price?
10. Welcome to the team.