This year’s pandemic has the entire world in a total flux. Many have lost love ones while local and domestic economies have taken a turn for the worst. This is our new reality.
So as the world tries to get back to normal, I visit a few restaurants in Long Island during the summer. I went to these restaurants to get back a since normalcy. I also went to help this restaurants who were on the verge of closing down. I wanted to be a paying patron. Hopefully, the money I spent will get some level of support in some campacity. With that, I’m naming my 5 top restaurants in Long Island. All of these venues have great food along with an accommodating staff.
- Besito: Mexican food – Located in Roslyn.
- Opus Steakhouse: Steak house – Located in Jericho.
- The Cuban: Cuban food – Located in Garden City.
- Havana Central: Spanish Cuisine – Located in Garden City.
- Lumix Hibachi – Asian cuisine – Located in Lynbrook.
It’s important that we take the time and support local business to ensure our economic gets back to normal. – SS – Editor