What could be better for Cinco de Mayo than this luscious frozen Mango Margarita? This enticing cocktail is one of the most heavenly fruity margaritas. Refreshing and bursting with tropical mango flavor is the mango margarita. It is sweet and tangy, an excellent summertime cocktail for hot days!
INGREDIENTS; 2 SERVINGS
2 cups cubed frozen Mango
1 cup Ice cubes
3 Oz Tequila
2 Oz Triple Sec
1.5 Oz Lime Juice
1 Oz Agave Syrup
1 Lime Wedge
1 Tbsp Tajin Powder
- Put the frozen mango, tequila, triple sec, agave syrup, lime juice, and ice cubes in a blender and process until the mixture is slushy and smooth.
- Allow the mixture to sit and melt for a while if it’s too thick to blend.
- To get the flavor you want, taste your margarita and make any necessary adjustments to the ingredients. Add additional Tequila if you prefer a stronger cocktail. More Agave syrup will make your margarita sweeter.
- Margaritas must, without a doubt, require the rims of the glasses to have a lime wedge gently squeezed around them.
- Place the Tajin seasoning on a small plate. The lime-rimmed glasses should be turned over and dipped in the seasoning and then left to air dry for two to five minutes.
- Fill the cups with the mango mixture and top with garnish.