Mini Cheesecakes are one of the most favorite American desserts. These delightful treats are good for all occasion including corporate events. These individual cheesecakes are incredibly sweet and creamy with a luscious filling. Once you try one, it’s hard not to take another.
- 1 ½ cup Graham Crackers
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups cream cheese
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 ½ tablespoon all purpose flour
- ¾ cup sour cream
- Place the Graham crackers into a food processor. Blend it until it turns into fine mixture. In a small bowl combine the melted butter with the fine mixture to form the Crust.
- Pour the mixture into 12 muffin liners in a muffin pan. Using a spoon and press the mixture tightly.
- In a separate bowl whisk the cream cheese in a low speed in your mixer until just creamy. While mixing add in the sugar. Then add in eggs 1 by 1, mixing just until well combined.
- In addition, add in the vanilla extract, lemon juice, flour and mix again until combined. Finally add in sour cream and mix everything together.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture with an ice cream scoop.Then divide the cheesecake filling evenly into muffin pan. Gently shake the pan to make the top surface evenly.
- Preheated the oven at 320ºF and bake the Mini Cheesecake for 15 minutes to cook. Once it’s done baking remove the Mini Cheesecake from the oven and set aside to cool to room temperature in the pan. Then place the pan in the fridge overnight.
Some Strawberries, Blueberries or your preferred fruits.