Banana pudding is one of the most famous Afro-American dessert. It’s a flavorful non-baked dessert layered with delicious bananas and Vanilla Wafer cookies.
2 bananas sliced into ring
1 box Vanilla Wafer cookies
1 box of instant French Vanilla Pudding
1 can Sweetened condensed milk
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 1/2 cup Cold Water
1. In a large bowl combine the water, condensed milk and the instant French Vanilla Pudding whisk them together until no lumps remain.
2. Set aside in the fridge.
3. In a separate bowl pour the heavy cream and whip it with an electronic mixer until stiff peaks form.
4. Remove the pudding mixture from the fridge and smoothly fold whipped cream into the pudding mixture until absorbed.
5. Refrigerated the banana pudding mixture for at least for 4 hours or overnight.
6. Garnish with bananas sliced and Vanilla Wafer cookies.