Strawberry Cheesecake is one of the top desserts for seasonal and holiday occasions. It’s always a big hit at dinner time and an awesome way to cap the night after a delicious meal. A moderate serving with your favorite red wine is always ideal.
- 1 1/2 cup of Graham crackers
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted melted butter
- 2 cups cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup of whipped cream
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 cups of strawberries
- Place the Graham crackers in a Ziploc bag. Using a rolling pin, knead and grind the crackers into a fine mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine the fine mixture with the melted butter to form the crust.
- Transfer the crust into a 7 inch springform pan.
- Place the finish crust in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Add the room temperature cream cheese into another bowl and whisk until it is fluffed, using a hand mixer.
- Add vanilla extract and powdered sugar. Mix until completely smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk whipping cream until it’s firm. Add into cream cheese mixture and gently fold everything together, using a spatula. Transfer the prepared mixture to your springform pan. Place the finish cheesecake in the fridge for 8 hours or overnight.
How To Remove Cheesecake From The Pan:
- Slide a knife all around the sides of the cheesecake to help loosen it up. Release the spring and remove
Next time, I’ll give the recipe for the Oreo cheesecake. For now, enjoy your strawberry version.